Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > General Discussion > Interface Help

Old 12-19-2009, 10:59 AM

Default Minimalist UI - need a little help

I've been trying to add a few more features to my compilation but I ran into some bugs and I can't figure them out. Also, I don't know how to code.. the first time I ever opened an XML file was while creating this compilation.

1) I imported the Drox settings tab so you could add things like fps, the time, run speed, ect. It's working fine except I cant figure out how to turn off the default main menu tab. I have to hit esc three times in order to bring up the drox version. There doesn't seem to be an xml file solely for the main menu so I haven't been able to pinpoint it.

2) I also imported the latest book parts for the quests and abilities tab from drox. I cannot get the Enhancements tab to work while in book form. Is there a way to fix this?

3) As I said I dont know how to code, but I want to add the hp/endurance/energy numbers to the playerstatus for the player and group members without having to scroll over them. There are other mods that have it but I would like to keep using the AccessMod playerstatus if possible; I just prefer the look of it.

4) The default position/settings of my compilation isn't set. So when you install it you first have to turn a lot of default things off (like the xp bar) and move everything around to where you want it. Is there a way I can have the default positions something like I have them set up? If so, how do I go about doing that?

Any other feedback would appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails