VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 05-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default myUI v3.0 GU4

Welcome to the myUI Discussion thread. Please see my portal for news about updates and to post bugs or features requests at:
http://vginterface.com/portal.html?id=9

Feature List:
  • All new gauges, reminicent of the original Sars look from EQ1, but updated and enchanced for a cleaner and more colorful look.
    • Player window
    • Target window
    • Additional Targets list
    • Pet window
    • Defensive Target window
    • Group window (both horizontal and vertical windows available)
  • Info windows along the top border of the screen that will show various player stats, such as Ability stats, melee DPS stats, resists, current chunk, weight, local time, and many more
  • a transparent border along the top of the screen that provides contrst to the info windows
  • Included 2 hotkey bars developed by Drox for the Logitech G15 keyboard and the number keypad. Modified slightly by me to retain my desired appearance for myUI
  • Included the quest journal/ability book released by Drox (with input and assistance from a few other authors--which I'll add as soon as I can find the list again )
  • Included High-res maps released by Cobal -- because they look SOOO much better than the default maps.
  • a Settings control panel so you can turn on/off select windows and choose which options to display
  • a Layout tab that allows you to use one of my five preconfigured layouts for the 5 most common screen resolutions, as well as four slots to save and load your own layouts
here's a link to the download:
http://www.vgsohinterface.com/downlo...do=file&id=126

Last edited by Xndyr : 03-11-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:30 PM

looks good, nice job
Old 05-29-2007, 01:30 PM

nice ui :P

tobad there is no pet health bar (atleast i dont find 1)
also the petwindows (commands and petskillz) are waaaaay to big (cant remember what command to make em smaller tho )

edit:
dunno if the forms window is normal size but compared to the hotbars its pretty big to (might be me tho, used to droxui)

anyway great job :P
Old 05-29-2007, 01:41 PM

Hmm.. interesting, the pet bar shows up on my screen. at least it did last week. haven't checked in a little while since I don't play a pet class. I just check it with my racial ability (dark elf).

I'll look in to it. I've been meaning to adjust the pet bar too, but it's been lower priority since, again, I don't play a pet class
Old 05-29-2007, 02:39 PM

UI looks real nice, great job.

I have a couple things to ask, I don't have a G15 keyboard, so how do I remove the keypad from the UI. And, any chance you could add Healer hotbar with 3 buttons per group member? Thanks
Old 05-29-2007, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debello
UI looks real nice, great job.

I have a couple things to ask, I don't have a G15 keyboard, so how do I remove the keypad from the UI. ... Thanks
Well, if you open up the index.xml file (located in the vgassets/shells/myUI folder) in any text editor, you can scroll down to the bottom of the file and look for this section:

Code:
 <GameplayWindows directory="Windows"> 
  <Window filename="Drox_HotbarG15.xml"/> 
  <Window filename="Drox_HotbarNumpad.xml"/>
change it to:

Code:
<GameplayWindows directory="Windows"> 
  <!-- Window filename="Drox_HotbarG15.xml"/ --> 
  <Window filename="Drox_HotbarNumpad.xml"/>
if you want to remove the Numpad keybank, you can add the same !-- -- to that line as well, save it up, then load up Vanguard. that should do it.

I'll look in to the healer hotbar. I've heard a few ppl talk about that, but i dont' play a healer, so i'm not sure exactly what it is. but I can look in to it, and then try to add something.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:41 PM

I can't find a point on the minimap and also on the big map where i am.
There is no Point in which direction i am runing etc.

Where can i fix it?
Old 06-01-2007, 06:12 PM

Awesome UI, just a couple things

How do you get the tabs to disapear and then re-apear once moused over? Chat 1 does this the guild chat/party one.. and I was wondering how i can do this for the Combat and Chat 2 windows

Ummm Horizontal party windows? This would be very helpful. Since I am a healer I like to keep my part windows in the middle of my screen under my char to see the healths easier.

An option to remove all the status stuff around the screen. I personally don't really need all that stuff its just cluttering up my screen

Um, fix the map? Like the above post it doesn't show your location. Apoco's mod has a really nice map, maybe you can ask him for permission to use it.

Other than that, awesome mod.. But please try and get that horiz bar hahaha i would really really really really love ya for it

hands down
Old 06-02-2007, 01:06 AM

Nice UI...really easy on the eyes. I am not sure if this is a question for the UI or in Vanguard in general. How do I get the tooltip to show up somewhere else except for the middle of the screen? I did the tooltip on mouse and that covers things up too. How can I still have the tooltip but have it like on the bottom right side like it used to be? Thanks
Old 06-02-2007, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katera
Nice UI...really easy on the eyes. I am not sure if this is a question for the UI or in Vanguard in general. How do I get the tooltip to show up somewhere else except for the middle of the screen? I did the tooltip on mouse and that covers things up too. How can I still have the tooltip but have it like on the bottom right side like it used to be? Thanks
type /togglelayoutmode then move the lil box in the middle right of the screen to where ever you want it

then type /togglelayoutmode when your done