VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > General Discussion > Interface Help

Old 05-23-2009, 08:17 PM

Default Windows won't stay put

I have recently returned to VG, ( I stopped playing roughly around the time Drox left ) and in an effort to refamiliarize myself with the game, loaded the latest version of Drox. After fumbling around abit, I have discovered an oddity in my windows.

The selector ( 1 - 6 ) for drox's UI is malfunctioning; not only does VG forget where I have placed my windows when I log in, but the selector seems to randomely work, or not work as it pleases.

as well; even when it DOES work; it seems to 'reset' itself suddenly to a default window location setup, completely ignoring my efforts to change it, or allowing me to, then instantly resetting the positions again when I move my mouse...

Any clues?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:41 AM

this is weird. first a few questions, you are saving the window positions where you want them through the drox control panel before you use the loader? Also are you using windows vista? if so vista has security controls that sometimes prevent files form saving. If you are try changing the settings in vista.

Craeat
Old 05-26-2009, 11:17 AM

Try DroxyCore, it's pretty well done and it should feel familiar enough to you. It's in the compilations section of the downloads.