VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 09-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default CoreUI: What do you want?

Hi everyone,

It's been a little while but Rufin recently contacted me about CoreUI and said that VG was now F2P. Since I loved VG so much when I was playing I decided to redownload it and mess around. Since it's free it's not a burden for me to work on the UI as much.

Anyways, since it seems a bunch of people are still using CoreUI, what do you guys want added to the UI?

I can't guarantee everything will be added but if something is possible and enough people ask for it I'll do my best to add it in.

Please remember that UI mods are still very limited in what we can offer.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:31 PM

Default Request

Hello Techy, good to see you back. I too have returned to see what FTP brings as far as Sony Love and have high hopes for what this game can do if we see it.

I have always loved Core UI and the only thing I wanted to see in it was a raid panel that had a healer hotbar attached to each raid group. I believe you can have one for your primary group only at this time.

I think that would help alot both in current game and if we see any additional raid mobs pop up.

Thank you for all your hard work.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:04 PM

I thought there were healer bars for all raid groups. That certainly would be handy if it doesn't already have it. Anyway, I'm still using Core since coming back to VG and still love it. Is there any way to fool the UI into displaying all three banks at once?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:05 AM

I'd like a way to save my macros in all hotbars. Currently if I logon to a different computer other than my main I lose the macros when I log back to my main computer. I'd also like the mini-map to be sizable; and please roll up the fixes/(ftp) patches into one distro. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2012, 11:30 PM

They broke something with the marketwindow in the update today. When you press the button or use /togglewindow marketplace it crashes the game.

They fixed it the next day.

Last edited by Starcrusher : 10-06-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:32 PM

The main upgrade I would like is to not have the icons drag across the hotbars even though the hotbar lock is on. You cannot drag them completely off, but if you happen to move the mouse while clicking the hotbar button, the ability might not fire since it drags the icon instead. Is there any way to fix this?
Old 11-16-2012, 03:59 PM

I'd really like to be able to click my pet's health bar to target it. Currently I have to jump through hoops with macros hardcoded with a pet's name, which is of course different from one character to another. I get the impression there's no event or command in the API equivalent to /targetMyPet, but if you could figure out some fairly elegant means of achieving this, I'd be very grateful.