VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 01-19-2007, 07:42 AM

Love the HUD, Nadger. One small issue I'm having is using it with DroxUI. Everytime I logout your HUD Target Spells and Target Weakness windows AND DroxUI's same windows reset to the top left corner. Saving the windows positions using /uisave and reloading using /uiload doesn't work either, they still get reset to the top left.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:41 PM

Thumbs down

Great job!!!
Old 01-28-2007, 04:28 PM

I love your ui nadger but i d'ont found where is the lvl of target in HUD ? and another question what is the option golden ?
Old 01-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You cant have it as an option really. Best way to change it is by changing the visibility gamevars. Off the top of my head you want to change visibilitygamevar="TargetsHaveTarget" to visibilitygamevar="PlayerInCombat"

Just do a replace search in notepad and it should change them all for you...just make sure you type it in right.

Thanks everyone im working on a few things HUD wise right now, hopefully i can get the next version out before the 30th.

Tyriael: Level of target was just added a few patches ago, and I have not yet added it to the HUD. The golden option will display the words "GOLDEN" if your target is a "Golden" target. Golden targets are like epic targets or something. i dont think they are fully implemented yet.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadger
You cant have it as an option really. Best way to change it is by changing the visibility gamevars. Off the top of my head you want to change visibilitygamevar="TargetsHaveTarget" to visibilitygamevar="PlayerInCombat"

Just do a replace search in notepad and it should change them all for you...just make sure you type it in right.
Cool, thanx
Old 01-28-2007, 04:39 PM

I love it, great job. The Wings HUD is almost perfect (see below) and with Drox's UI I've got a way better setup than I though VG would be able to give me after my initial impressions of the god awful default UI...

One request, could you make a version of this one (Wings) with the "your health" and "defensive target's health" swapped round? As it looks like my main's gonna be a healer, my DT's health is far more important than my own, so having the larger bar for him would definately help
Old 01-29-2007, 02:13 AM

Sorry, thats a change that would only help healers and be a damper to everyone else. This new Ribbon HUD i designed might be up your ally with a huge defensive target bar.

Heres another concept thats in an experimental stage. It will have to have a static grey background, and then just fill in the different parts of the ribbon depending on health.

There will be some oddities like the players health and monsters health where the very end of the ribbon that curls back inward will start loosing red around 75% or so, so i might redesign it so the ribbon points outwards.

Anyway let me know what you think. I have several ideas using this ribbon look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hudconcept10.jpg (64.0 KB, 102 views)
Old 01-29-2007, 01:35 PM

Default Feature Request...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyriael
I love your ui nadger but i d'ont found where is the lvl of target in HUD ? and another question what is the option golden ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadger
Tyriael: Level of target was just added a few patches ago, and I have not yet added it to the HUD.
Nadger,

Do you have an ETA on releasing the updated version with mob level?

Thanks for all your time and effort! Really nice work.

//wookiefoot
Old 01-29-2007, 02:53 PM

I was just on testing a few changes I made including a different dot-con HUD (just the dots in a row like the target window), swapped the name labels in celtic hud, added a background to celtic hud, made numeric hud show when the target is owned by you or not, and i was about to start the level of mob HUD when the game crashed. So before i go back in and do a little more work I figured id check the forums.

In other words, it should be within the next 2 days.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:41 PM

Default Thanks for the quick response

Looking forward to the changes