VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Site Forums > VG Interface News

Old 07-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
VGInterface Admin

Default Patches and Matrix and FAQs, oh my!

First, I’d like to apologize for how late I am posting these. Sorry all. On to the important stuff.

Game Updates June 21,2012

Today is the first release of a series of content focused releases. As we get closer to F2P we will be releasing level range targeted updates that will attempt to address content flow, reward metrics, and gameplay issues. This first update includes changes to the first ten levels of the game.
Read the full patch notes

Game Updates June 22,2012
  • Raikil Windflower should now allow players to rent a mount after the first one.
  • Torenna Sandser has now returned to her post in the Shimmerleaf Forest. Players working on “Destroy Horror’s Source” will now be able to complete it.
  • Guard Paylan will now offer the quest “Thieving Foxes” again.
  • Inquisitor Senn will now offer her quests again.
Check out the full patch notes here.

Now for the big news, the stuff people have been waiting for, the Vanguard Free-to-Play Feature Matrix and FAQ!

Below, we've released our free-to-play feature matrix and FAQ including answers to some of your previous questions, along with information about the upcoming free-to-play transition. They have information on The Game, Your Accounts, Costs, Memberships and Technical details about how things will work as Vanguard goes Free-to-Play.

Read the full post

And last, but most certainly not least:

Everyone, hold on to your socks, this is likely to blow you right out of them! Brad “Ardune” McQuad is back! Perhaps the vision lives? Read his interview in the latest Developer Spotlight!