VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 09-04-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guf
I'm not sure I'm posting in the right thread, but here goes... (It appears I missed a memo about Core changing hands?)

Could we be able to see our "natural" Diplomacy Presences in the third tab of the Diplomacy character sheet? They're currently all "N/A", in my version of Core. I can see clothing and buffs and total values just fine.

Also, is there a way to specify whether to see the fullsize or condensed size cards in the Abilities screen, Diplo tab? The condensed ones are nice, but it's hard to find what I'm looking for, sometimes.

And finally, though I'm a healer some of the time, the healer group bar with the person-shaped Health meter is hard to read for me. Is there an available version that just uses the standard red bar for a groupie's health, but also has associated buttons for target/power use?

Thanks much, and I'm really loving Core!
i can answer this part, if you run the coreoptions.exe and choose either the small or large group windows(not the healer helper) look to eitherside of where it displays your health/power/enrgy for a dark little >+< if you press this it opens up hotkeys with roon for 3 or 4 spells/heal) for each groupmember.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyel
i can answer this part, if you run the coreoptions.exe and choose either the small or large group windows(not the healer helper) look to eitherside of where it displays your health/power/enrgy for a dark little >+< if you press this it opens up hotkeys with roon for 3 or 4 spells/heal) for each groupmember.
That worked great, thanks!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:12 AM

Speaking of... do we need a new Core to go with GU6?
Old 09-10-2008, 07:39 AM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by guf
Speaking of... do we need a new Core to go with GU6?
Yes, See this thread:
http://vginterface.com/forums/showthread.html?t=2185
Old 09-04-2008, 12:15 PM

Default Possible suggestions

I find maddycraft to be the best crafting ui thus far. One suggestion may be to include this as an option by default, I do manual edits to add this to coreui.

Resizing of the core hotkey bars - am I doing something wrong or do I have to resize these (with the +-) every time i log in? Having to do this every time is not worth the effort, so perhaps i'm doing something wrong. If this is the way it works, it would be more effective to have the sizing of these as an offline option (small, medium, large) or even the actual width/height etc.

your note says GU5 compatible, I thought we had that already........what about making sure it will be GU6 compatible?

Anyways...I love coreUI and am happy that someone is keeping it up. So thanks Techy!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memengamon
Resizing of the core hotkey bars - am I doing something wrong or do I have to resize these (with the +-) every time i log in? Having to do this every time is not worth the effort, so perhaps i'm doing something wrong. If this is the way it works, it would be more effective to have the sizing of these as an offline option (small, medium, large) or even the actual width/height etc.
The client does not store the window sizes upon logout. so you have to make these changes every time you log in. I know that some window sizes were added to the offline options, but I am not sure to what extent this was done
Old 09-04-2008, 12:48 PM

Quote:
I find maddycraft to be the best crafting ui thus far. One suggestion may be to include this as an option by default, I do manual edits to add this to coreui.
Will do. There is an entirely new Offline Options program that Malacki has developed for the project that allows me to add many more options then before. All hail Malacki and the new Core Customizer :P
I am holding off releasing the new version for GU6 so I know everything works. My beta version is fully compatible with GU6.

Quote:
Unfortunatly that is the way it works. SEO/Sigil removed the ability for /uiwinscale to save it's size. With the new Core Customizer you can set the sizes of many more options with more to come in subsequent releases.

Quote:
your note says GU5 compatible, I thought we had that already........what about making sure it will be GU6 compatible?
There was some confusion with the last release of CoreUI. I released a version that was GU5 compatible and then Nadger, who had left the game, released a version he called CoreUI 1.4n that was GU5 compatible. Both had slightly different features tho.

I don't have access to upload my version on top of Nadger's version so there may be confusion in the future as well but hopefully people will be able to check the forum and get the correct version from now on.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:16 PM

Default Customizer

Very nice, I look forward to the updates.
Is this new customizer available or just used internally?
Old 09-04-2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Very nice, I look forward to the updates.
Is this new customizer available or just used internally?
At the moment it is still in testing. I want to make sure it is done for GU6. Basicly if we can find out what day GU6 is going to be released we will know when CoreUI3 1.5 (with Core Customizer) will be released
Old 09-04-2008, 04:45 PM

Im not sure if this has been asked already but could you include the JackStraw HUD with the new offline options
http://vginterface.com/downloads/info130-CoreUI3NewHud.html
Thanks