VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Site Forums > VG Interface News

Old 05-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Administrator
VGInterface Admin

Default “Together your powers combine”

Ok, while I stole the title from Captain Powers. I could not think of anything else when I started to write this post.

I am very excited to announce that VGInterface.com and VGSOHInterface.com are merging into one site.

After the Sigil/SOE merger Sokol and I began discussing the future of Vanguard and how to strengthen the UI community and the very obvious answer was to combine forces. So today we announce that we are combining both sites into one.

Tomorrow the site maybe unreachable for a short time as all the post and users from VGSOHInterface are merged into our database. This will assure that all post there and users can easily post here and all information they have gathered is brought over. Shortly after that take place you should see a much larger and active site.

I would like to note that now that SOE has taken the reigns of Vanguard we have already received word that any “black listing” that was done by Sigil on this site is *done* Our 5 year history with EQInterface and EQ2Interface will carry VGInterface into a very strong relationship with the developers and we should see a huge improvement in the interaction with the site.

Finally, on a personal note, I want to thank everyone who stuck with us through our “black out” period. You are the reason we started and kept the site up. If it had not been for you guys we would not have had the drive to keep the site up and running the last several months.

And lastly, I am very glad to have Sokol be rejoining the family. He and I go way back on Vert/Solaria and I am thrilled to death to be working with him again!

You can see a bit more about this on Sokol's post at www.vgsohinterface.com including some common questions we hoped to pre-answer. If you have any concerns please click the "CONTACT US" link at the bottom and send us a message directly.

--Kudane
Old 05-29-2007, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator
VGInterface Super Mod
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'm very pleased with the announcement! While we had developed a great community at VGSoHInterface, this merger will unify and strengthen the community and give us authors a better set of tools to manage our mods.

Kudos to Kudane and Sokol for working to make this happen and for their continued support of the mod community!
Old 05-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
VGInterface Admin

I am really looking forward to having Sokol, Drox and Ryuno (and any of the moderators from VGSoHInterface) joining our team. This is all to the good for the community. And it's really great to be having familiar old faces back around again. *smiles at Sokol*

Welcome all!

Admin: EQInterface, EQ2Interface, LotROInterface, WoWInterface, VGInterface
Old 05-30-2007, 03:22 AM
Cry Spoon!!
Premium Member

This is just *awesome* news.

www.XXXinterface.com for evah!

All we need now is to have Drakah come join the party.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:46 AM

I'm glad to hear the news - if only for the fact that I now only have to maintain mods in one place!

But in all seriousness, both sites are awesome and they'll only be better together. Congrats to all in charge of both on making the best decision for the community.

Mother
Old 05-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Administrator
VGInterface Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi
This is just *awesome* news.

www.XXXinterface.com for evah!

All we need now is to have Drakah come join the party.

I think the word your looking for is MMOInterface.com for Evah! as MMOInterface covers all our current sites and will cover all new sites we do in the future.

Old 05-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Cry Spoon!!
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudane
I think the word your looking for is MMOInterface.com for Evah! as MMOInterface covers all our current sites and will cover all new sites we do in the future.

Lol, well ok. I suppose XXX could be...misinterpreted too.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
VGInterface Admin

Until we made MMOInterface, I've always put *Interface

Admin: EQInterface, EQ2Interface, LotROInterface, WoWInterface, VGInterface
Old 05-30-2007, 01:15 PM
Cry Spoon!!
Premium Member

/nod

I'll just go ahead and admit that I had no idea (until just now) that mmointerface.com even existed. I have this knack for screwing things up and confuse myself into oblivion so no surprise there hehe.

I'm gonna shaddap now...

*thump - walks into a wall*