Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Site Forums > VG Interface News

Old 06-04-2007, 11:06 PM
I like the cookie!
Premium Member
VGInterface Admin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Exclamation Welcome PhAtHoM!

VGInterface would like to welcome Vanguard's new Project Manager Thom Terrazas (aka. PhAtHoM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtHoM
Hey all!

My name is Thom Terrazas and I just recently joined the Vanguard Team in full capacity. I haven't played Vanguard as much as I should but I am about to change that and this is where you come into play if you don't mind helping a newbie out?

I've usually chosen the path of a Paladin in previous games and have played a few levels of various characters on Vanguard so far but I haven't made up my mind on which to play solely. I'm thinking about going back to my roots to start a new Paladin again but thought I would check with the community about what you thought would be the best character to play and why?

I like the melee action but sometimes it seems a bit laboring and boring (without all the bells and whistles of a caster) and I have started to lean more towards versatility, like say with a Druid. So what's the most powerful class to play? and/or a better question, what is the most fun to play? ...and do you have any tips on that type of character with complimentary crafting skills?

Thanks in advance for the insight and see you in game!

Thom Terrazas
Project Manager
Sony Online Entertainment
Introduction to PhAtHoM

Last edited by Dolby : 06-04-2007 at 11:10 PM.