VGInterface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   VGInterface > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces

Old 07-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Ghost
VGInterface Super Mod
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Location: Currently live in Alabama, though Michigan shall always be home.
Send a message via Yahoo to Sarrene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customprofile
I noticed you updated Darker2.0 and DarkerBoxed, did you update Darker (without Info Map)
I did update Darker (with out InfoMap). I will check it again, but I know I did update it and it should be the new one. I know that one of the uploads did get messed up, and I had to redo it.. but I will check one more time to make sure it is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyel
the Darkerboxed ingame does not seem to match the screenshot shown. Is it the wrong zip or the wrong screenshot
Hopefully it is not the wrong zip. It should look just like it does in the screen shot, minus the Advanced settings tab. I will check on that and see. Will post back when I find out whats going on.

Peace,
♥ Sarrene'

Old 07-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Ghost
VGInterface Super Mod

Okay, I see the problem.. sorry i was still waking up.

I updated the wrong one. It was suppose to be Darker2.0 and Darker, not DarkerBoxed.

However.. if someone would like, I can go ahead and find a copy of my older DarkerBoxed and update that for you. Many appoligies. I will get that fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for letting me know, and once more, im sorry about that.

Peace,
♥ Sarrene'

[Edit: Both Darker2.0 and Darker are now PROPERLY updated. I will go ahead and update DarkerBoxed since there is someone that would like to use it . Give me a day at most and I should have that all ready for you Kyel.]

Last edited by Sarrene : 07-25-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:22 PM

Thank you, that is most kind of you.

Old 07-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Super Custom Member
Premium Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Customprofile

Also the Crafting mini Bags still shows the shadow around the bags like it is layout mode when you are not in layout mode. Especially the bag on the right.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Crafting Mini Bag.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	605  
Old 07-27-2008, 10:45 AM
Ghost
VGInterface Super Mod

The crafting mini bags has a background colour to it, and space to the right is for another bag slot i hope to add in this next go around. It is not the overlay for the layout mode, just the background colour with the opacity of 155. I will be making the actual window smaller so that there will be only a small boarder around and in between the bags.

As far as the new buttons for the advanced settings: Sadly, so far this is what i have with the changes they have made. I had problems with the toggling of the graphics depending on if you had them on or off. I can use a single button that says (on/off) and will highlight as you mouse over it. However there is no way currently to have it a separate colour or what ever based on if you have that window visible.

My goal for this, and I am working on it is getting the check marks as they use in the Default Settings window. However the tricky part of this, is the xml for this is server side, with out tags and links to it on our side. So, its a matter of getting the graphic visible.. get it to toggle.. and also get it to turn the windows on and off - and all represent whether you have the windows on or off. The later seems to be the trick for me.

.. On a side note, I have not been able to get to the DarkerBoxed yet. Storms passing through here this week and have not had a chance to get around to it just yet. I will try to get the new settings fixed to work with the newest changes that will be coming our way. This alone, will take a bit longer then I thought, as this is a different layout then Darker2.0

Peace,
♥ Sarrene'

Old 07-27-2008, 03:59 PM

I started playing VG again with the free to play month for old subscribes and ended up really liking your mod.

Thank you for the time you put into this. I've only done small tweaks to existing default windows in the past, so I can only imagine your Darker projects take up quite abit of time.

One issue I have with this mod and it could be something imposed by the game, is that I am unable to get the Default container bar (Default Bags) and the default lag meter (Lag Meter) to stay off. I have attempted to /uisave with the two items turned off, aswell as moving the them of the screen as much as possible, with only a pixel of the elements showing.

When I log out completely and back in the two items are back on screen once again, whether I move them off screen or turn them off, they keep coming back. I imagine Vanguard is coded so UI elements can't be be moved outside of the visible screen, that way people don't lose parts of their UI.

I attempted to manually edit my VGsettings.xml file, which seems to keep store settings for windows. I changed
Code:
        <SavedWindow name="Lag Meter">
            <Rect x="1084" y="674" width="18" height="20"/>
            <Settings minimized="false" rolledup="false" relationalDisabled="true"/>
        </SavedWindow>
        <SavedWindow name="Containers">
            <Rect x="1128" y="657" width="150" height="36"/>
        </SavedWindow>
to
Code:
        <SavedWindow name="Lag Meter" visible="false">
            <Rect x="1084" y="674" width="18" height="20"/>
        </SavedWindow>
        <SavedWindow name="Containers" visible="false">
            <Rect x="1128" y="657" width="150" height="36"/>
        </SavedWindow>
This did not resolve the issue.

Is there something I can do to permantely fix the issue with those two elements displaying or if not, is there a hotkey I could create to push everytime I log in?

Thanks again
Hushed
Old 07-27-2008, 08:30 PM

Default Small Bug. Just me?

I stumbled across this tonight just killing some time on a low lvl alt. I picked up the MEST quest & bag, but the icon for my harvesting bag does not show up to open and remove everything to unequip it. After a bit of playing around, I had to open the tool bag with the mini bag buttons. Not sure if this is something I've done just mildly tweaking with bag sizes,etc on my own UI, or a coding issue. Was wondering if others have the same problem.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:29 PM

Nemadon,

I also have that issue. Collection item's don't go directly to the MEST container. I'm not sure if they do w/ the default UI or not. The only change I've made, was mentioned in my previous post.

Hushed
Old 09-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Ghost
VGInterface Super Mod

Default Darker & Darker2.0 for GU6

Updated for GU6-
Also am working on a few little odds and ends and hope to have those updated (again) sometime tonight)

Changes:
Changed over all xml to GU6 compatable
Reworked the Advanced Settings window
Removed the Harvesting bag (for now)
Adjusted the spacing between the buff icons (closer together)

Let me know if you find anything that I had missed.

Thanks!
♥ Sarrene'

Old 09-10-2008, 08:49 PM

Thanks for all of the work you do on your UI. I really enjoy having a clean UI that is functional!